[bksvol-discuss] My apologies

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Vol Group <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 20:50:28 -0700 (PDT)

Hi gang,

My apologies about the length of the approval queue. Usually I tackle the
approval queue in the morning or evening, but a few days ago, my laptop at home
died. I bought a new laptop but I'm having problems with it. And today, my
computer at work froze up. When I did a cold boot (unplugging the little puppy
from the wall), it failed during the boot up, said that the RAID array and both
disks were bad. The IT guy figured out that only one disk was bad, and managed
to boot the system, but I am obviously the Typhoid Mary of computers these
days! Don't let me near your computers!

I will try to get to the approval queue tomorrow.

Sorry! Carrie