[bksvol-discuss] Re: My Thirty Years backstairs at the White House was: Fw: nonfiction wish list books

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 17:56:55 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks, Valerie. I'll wait to hear from you about them before adding hem to the
being-scanned list.

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List:

  From: gwen tweedy <gstweedy@xxxxxxx>

  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] wish list books

  To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Date: Wednesday, October 14, 2009, 7:28 AM

    +

   real
  life iat the White House by

  Claire
  Whitcomb

   also

  I'd
  love to see

  my
  40 years backstairs at the  White House by

  Lillian
  Rogers oh shucks forgot her last  name.

  myself wouldn't attempt to scan these so wouldn't be good for me to get them
  with pictures and who knows what all

  and
  might not be good scanning material for anyone

  just love seeing not so well known facts small things the president's are
  cool to read about that is neat,

  but
  Gwen likes the mundain things that go on in every day life what they eat,
  what they are thinking what the staff goes through what they have to do
  little stuff that don't play into anything  political just every day
  life at theWhite House strange but true I love that kind of stuff.

  Oh
  yeah,

  BTW,

  have graduated LOL so to speak

  I'm
  gonna read some medical mysteries

  tried to choose carefully but have added some other reading to my usual
  reading materials of books.

  Thanks