[bksvol-discuss] Re: My Maggie, by Richard King

  • From: "Siobhan" <littlesailorgirl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 03:01:13 -0500

Cindy, I didn't feel right about calling you grandma, it was me. I didn't mean to repeat myself, was there a problem doing so? i'd only said, if anyone has it at some point i'd be glad to validate. The one person who tried to couldn't for some reason, I just didn't know if anyoen else had it. I'm sorry if I shouldn't have repeated myself, so I don't know if that message was a hey shut it we know you want the book, or a hey am I going senile or did someone new want that book. Stupid jaws or window eyes and it's noncompassionate voice, lol. sorry again if I did something I shouldn't have. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Grandma Cindy" <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>