[bksvol-discuss] Re: My Introduction

  • From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 16:25:17 -0400

Hi Molly. Welcome to Bookshare and to the list. I'm glad you introduced
yourself. (smile) I imagine it has been tough adjusting to blindness,
especially at first. I'm glad you found Bookshare and that you have the
support of a good friend too. The book you're working on sounds like fun.
What type of mysteries do you like? Are there some authors whose books you'd
like to see added to Bookshare?

Since you like mysteries, you might really like some of the books by Colleen
Coble. I really like her Rock Harbor series that feature two women who use
rescue dogs to find missing people. She has a non-series book called
Anathema that's very good as well. It's set in and around the Amish
community in Indiana. I've been reading those lately and enjoy both the
characters and the plots.

Monica Willyard