To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2008 6:05 AM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] My In-House Geek

Hi, Folks.

I could relay the long gruesome story, but it's
not necessary.  My in-house geek, aka my husband
Kevin is in the hospital because of chest pains.  He was
admitted last night and when I called at 4:30 this
morning and spoke to the nurse, they said he was
sleeping comfortably.  They'll be running lots of
tests today, whatever.  He just turned 48 years old.

Anyway, this may cause some delays.  Mayrie and
Shelley, hang in there.  Please be patient.  If they
order bedrest, everything should be good. If they
order the rest of the week of tests at different
places on Long Island, that would be bad.

My apologies and my best hopes,
Marilyn