From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Marilyn Beasley
Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2008 3:05 AM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] My In-House Geek

Hi, Folks.

I could relay the long gruesome story, but it's not necessary.  My in-house
geek, aka my husband Kevin is in the hospital because of chest pains.  He
was admitted last night and when I called at 4:30 this morning and spoke to
the nurse, they said he was sleeping comfortably.  They'll be running lots
of tests today, whatever.  He just turned 48 years old.

Anyway, this may cause some delays.  Mayrie and Shelley, hang in there.
Please be patient.  If they order bedrest, everything should be good. If
they order the rest of the week of tests at different places on Long Island,
that would be bad.

My apologies and my best hopes,
Marilyn