[bksvol-discuss] Re: Moving page numbers to tops of pages

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 21:48:38 -0400

Dear Judy,

It might help you to know you don't have to move all of the page numbers. Only the pages with chapter titles or numbers at the top need a page number above them. For example if chapter 4 starts on page 89 and the page number 89 is already at the bottom, you can leave it there and just add

blank line
89
blank line

above the 4 or chapter 4 or whatever.

I understand that moving all of the page numbers to the top may be prohibitive for some volunteers, so leave them where they are and just add that quick line, number, line and your chapter titles will be safe!

It matters allot to me to have all of the chapter headings in tact. This system works.

Always with love,

Lissi
----- Original Message ----- From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>