To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, January 03, 2009 10:51 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: More wishes to be added to the list

Cindy, I'll share a trade secret with you. (grin) Since I'm not
patient either, I wrote up a file about how volunteering works. I just
paste it into an email, and it looks like I spent half an hour writing
it. Shhh! Don't tell anyone! Lol. It makes life a lot easier and makes
you look smart.

As for the books, if I get them to scan, I'll find a validater.
They're medical mysteries, and I know we have several people here who
enjoy working on those.

--
Monica Willyard