[bksvol-discuss] Re: More wishes to be added to the list

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2009 19:45:11 -0800 (PST)

This time I didn't ask, but I can. The request came to
me via John Glass, and I suspect the member isn't a
volunteer. I have asked such people in the past and
sometimes they can't for some reason but sometimes,
when I explain the advantages of validating, they want
to sign up as volunteers and want to know how. I refer
them to the site that has the link. I'm not patient
enough these days to explain the whole procedure.
smile.

Cindy

P.S.I'll write and ask her now if she's willing. She
did post another request recently and I may have asked
her then.

--- Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Cindy, do you know if the requester wants to
> validate if someone can
> get these? These are great books. I do hope someone
> can get them to
> scan. These books pop up sometimes on Paperback
> Swap. Is anyone
> willing to put them on your PBS wish list? I'll add
> them to mine too.
> We could work together to catch them when they're
> posted. Maybe one of
> us can get one or both of them that way. My book
> budget is tapped out
> for at least a couple of months, so buying them
> outright isn't an
> option for me. (smile)
>
> --
> Monica Willyard