[bksvol-discuss] Re: More wishes to be added to the list

  • From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2009 22:37:15 -0500

Cindy, do you know if the requester wants to validate if someone can
get these? These are great books. I do hope someone can get them to
scan. These books pop up sometimes on Paperback Swap. Is anyone
willing to put them on your PBS wish list? I'll add them to mine too.
We could work together to catch them when they're posted. Maybe one of
us can get one or both of them that way. My book budget is tapped out
for at least a couple of months, so buying them outright isn't an
option for me. (smile)

--
Monica Willyard