[bksvol-discuss] Re: More on Pagination Woes

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 09:47:10 -0700 (PDT)

Ok, Chris, so we use OmniPage differently. What I do is a 3 step process, scan,
OCR and then the copy to clipboard function. I do 20 or so pages and then paste
them all into word. Then I do 20 more (30 if it is a paperback that I can do in
2 page mode that equals 15 scans) and repeat.

  How are you doing yours?

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - Dove in the Window by Earlene Fowler

Dish Network has the lowest price for digital TV, switch today! Pricing starts
at $29.99 per month! Free installation if you call now!