[bksvol-discuss] Re: More on Pagination Woes

  • From: "Chris Hofstader" <cdh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 07:02:18 -0400

Oh, I didn't copy it to the clipboard, I used the export function and
selected "true pages" or something with similar text in a radio button.  It
looked mostly good in the OP Text editor but was unreadable in Word 2003 or
2007 which only seemed to preserve page and section breaks when it opened
the rtf file.  When opened in WordPad, all of the text seemed to be in the
proper places but JAWS couldn't or didn't report location of page breaks at
all.

In either version of Word, I couldn't find most of the actual text when I
opened the rtf, just page and section breaks and even using the find feature
didn't work.

Still Baffled..

cdh