[bksvol-discuss] More on Pagination Woes

  • From: "Chris Hofstader" <cdh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 08:39:32 -0400

Hi,

I blamed Word and possibly WordPad for my pagination woes.  As it turns out,
OmniPage seems to be inserting page breaks in the recognized document at
some very strange spots.  Does anyone know how to tell OP15 to use the page
breaks as they were scanned?  I have a few copies of the original now so can
do some experiments but if anyone has a real clue, please advise.

cdh