[bksvol-discuss] Re: More missing page numbers

  • From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 21:07:22 -0700

I download my books in BRF format via a flashcard to my BrailleNote and they're fine. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>

To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, October 14, 2007 5:44 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: More missing page numbers

Hi Jamie,

Same thing. No page numbers. I'm starting to wonder if this is a Kurzweil issue. If so, this whole discussion may be unnecessary, and the books in the Bookshare collection may be fine. I may just have to live without page numbers. Hopefully somebody else has some more enlightened answers.

Mayrie

At 05:31 PM 10/14/2007, you wrote:
Mayrie, how about Smack, the book I validated? It had good page numbers when I uploaded it. It's in the collection now, so how did that one look?

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - Foul Play - Tori Carrington
<http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-1751-2978-3/1?aid=1512627&pid=1683725&sid=email101207>If you broke it, lost it, need it cheap or just can't find it anywhere else, find it at eBay!