[bksvol-discuss] Re: More books lingering on download list

  • From: Barbara Baker <barbarab65@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 20:39:35 -0700 (PDT)

I have validated a few adult books for Bookshare like Rabbit is Rich by John
Updike because they were Pulitzers. I, normally, don't enjoy reading adult
books because I feel like it is a waste of time. I am not afraid to read them I
just would rather not read them since there are so many other books to validate
that have redeeming value.

Barbara