[bksvol-discuss] Re: More Awards for Bookshare?

  • From: talmage@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 21:16:15 -0500

Hi shelly,

Did I miss the start of this thread, or was your suggestion the beginning?

Dave

At 06:55 PM 2/10/2005, you wrote:
SShelley

My guess is that these projects aren't for the outside volunteers such as
us but rather for the in-house volunteers.
Hence, they wouldn't have these problems; and perhaps could set up
promotional relationships with whatever entities supplied the books.
And the in-house volunteers seem to have the ability to quickly produce
material which is important in the kinds of things I brought up.