[bksvol-discuss] Re: More Awards for Bookshare?

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 17:24:12 -0500

Quite true, but in my current state, I can't get those "book of the Months"
or the best sellers.  as my library can't carry them, we are too small and
not enough money.

But I can certainly do the Pulitzers and the other Award winners.

But am also in a Education state of mind.  What is it, you see the world
from your profession, smile.

I also believe that Bookshare can be used to preserve books that would be
lost to the either if not scanned and OCR in like the BAynard Kendrick
books.  Or those by Joy Adamson

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council