[bksvol-discuss] Re: Missing story titles

  • From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 13:36:23 -0400

Hi all,

Seems to me that story titles ought to be like chapters. I always, always, put five stars above a chapter title, doesn't matter if the page number is at the top or the bottom. If somebody gets a book I've validated and complains about the stars, I figure it this way, if you're looking for the chapters, and the stars are still there, you can use it as a way to find the next story. Actually, this is a good thing because in the Braille copy of a huge fantasy tome I'm attempting to read, there are no separators between the stories, no way to find them, and stars would help in this case. I always use stars with spaces between because it you put three stars and hit enter in word, you get a horizontal line.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring