[bksvol-discuss] Re: Missing pages, etc. Joanie, E, Amber

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 20:07:59 -0700 (PDT)

The hardcover edition is all I need to know. The other
two are both soft cover. So I'll keep the hardcover
and return the two soft cover.

I sent the question earlier to your gmail.com address
that you have here and the one before a week ago to
your hotmail address. Is the list the best place to
write to you if I have a question that I want answered
quickly?

I think I said this before -- you're like my daughter.
If Im writing to her and I can wait till she gets
around to reading her mail and can answer. I write to
her home email address. If it's really important that
she learns some new I have to impart or I want an
answer soon, I write to her at work. (smile)

Cindy

--- Amber Wallenstein <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Cindy,
> All I can say right now is it's the hard cover
> edition.  I don't have the
> book on my computer, this one anyway, to look.
> Amber

Discover Yahoo!