[bksvol-discuss] Re: Missing pages!

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2012 18:11:59 -0700 (PDT)

I I've requested the book from my  library; they may be blank pages, though. I
looked on Amazon for each of the pages, when looking for 21-213 gave no results
and was given 0 results.
When the book comes in from the library, I'll look.
I no longer have a scanner, though, but  since there are only 3 pages I can
type them. It'll be good practice for my eye-hand coordination. smile.
CindyDo yoou

the list who can try to acquire a book to help me with missing pages, please? I
will give the info privately.  Info below.