[bksvol-discuss] Re: Missing pages

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 21:28:49 -0700 (PDT)

I've requested the book but I probably won't it until
the end of next week. Please let me know if someone
else gets it before I do.

Also, I noticed on the Books in Progress list that the
title is misspelled. You are spelling it correctly, so
remember to change the spelling when you upload. smile

Cindy