[bksvol-discuss] Missing pages

  • From: "mickey" <micka@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 21:37:07 -0400

Hi. Here I go again! Is one of our great page-scanners willing to do Anne Perry's Resurrection Row, ISBN 1-58547-009-0, large print edition. It's fine except for pages 64-65, which somehow escaped the scanner.

Thanks.

Mickey Prahin
check out this exciting business opportunity and it's totally free!!!
http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/4941
e-mail micka@xxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 614-670-4011
Windows Live Messenger: micka@xxxxxxxxxx