[bksvol-discuss] Re: Missing pages

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 14:17:23 -0700 (PDT)

no ISBN? Almost every copy I find in my catalogs, and
there about 5, seem to have ISBN numbers.

However, the one that seems to be closest, with 474
pages, is a large-type edition published by Leicester,
Ulverscroft. Is that your, do you think? There's
another LP edition but it only had 322 pages
(published by Paragpn, Hampton, New Hampshire). The
other editions only have 288 pges.

All are available to me, presumably, i.e., assuming
they're not lost. smile.

Who's the publisher? and place? And I'll request the
book. It sounds like another one I might like to read
while I have it. So far I'm planning to readf The
Death of a Glutton and the first of the Anne Perry
Thomas Pitt books, The Cater Street Hangman.