[bksvol-discuss] Re: Missing chapter headings

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 12:43:27 -0700

Hi Pavi!

        That will be terrific!  Thank you!

Mayrie

-----Original Message-----
From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Pavi Mehta
Sent: Monday, March 30, 2009 11:51 AM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Missing chapter headings

Hi Laura Ann and others

Sorry for the delay in response on this. Carrie and I had a conversation
about it just recently and figured the best and most thorough approach to
understanding how the current converter works as opposed to the notorious
stripper of old, would be to request a detailed explanation from the
engineering team so that we all know exactly how to handle chapter headings
and page numbers etc. I have made the request and as soon as we have that
information we will be sure to include it in the manual as well as on this
list (and the newsletter).

All good things,

Pavi

Pavi Mehta