[bksvol-discuss] Re: Missing chapter headings

  • From: "Alyssa" <LyssasSong@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 13:55:13 -0400

Monica, this is very interesting. I have been removing extra spaces by hand
because they annoy me. I've also seen places where spaces are at the
beginnings of lines of text. Will the stripper also remove them? As for page
numbers, I have some books here with them at the bottoms of pages. I'm just
going to leave them that way to see what happens when I submit them.
Granted, the proofer may move them, but we shall see. I'll also watch a book
when it has them at the bottoms of pages when I am proofing instead of
scanning.

-Alyssa