[bksvol-discuss] Re: Missing Page from Don't Sweat the Small Stuff in Love

  • From: Monica <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 15:42:27 -0500

Hi. I got a bit behind with email from this weekend. I scanned the book from a copy I got at my local library. It's checked out to someone else now, so I'll have to wait to get the copy again to fix the missing page. It's due back in 9 days. I'm glad someone caught the missing page. Since the book is a series of short essays, I didn't notice the missing page.

Monica
Visit my blog at: http://plumlipstick.livejournal.com