[bksvol-discuss] Re: Missing Page Numbers

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2007 19:23:17 -0500

Speaking as a reader I would think that page numbers aren't needed as much in a novel. But, they are pretty important in books with extensive indexes (indices?) or back references etc. For example, a book of short stories where the reader may wish to skip from one part to another without necessarily reading the book from beginning to end.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Allison" <bookshare_girl@xxxxxxx>