[bksvol-discuss] Re: Missing Page Numbers

When I validate a book I always put in the page
numbers if they're missing. Also, after reading
Lissi's post a while back and seeing how many people
agreed with the value of having page numbers at the
top rather than at the bottom, I've been moving them.

Just put a note in the comments section when you
submit that the page numbers didn't scan and if the
validator is able to put them in that would be nice.

Cindy