[bksvol-discuss] Re: Missing Books, Submission and Validation Credits

Kelly,

if i approved your books on Monday evening, that's been un-done.

then your books are back in my approval queue. they will become live
when i approve them again. you will get credits when they become live.

please email me directly if you have any additional questions.

thanks,

gustavo

Bookshare

> >data was totally lost.  Yes, we checked, and there was no way out of
> >this
> >situation!
> >     As a result of the above, the Bookshare data, all of it has been
set

> >back to the way it was this past Monday at Noon Pacific Time.  So, if
> >you've
> >submitted anything between then and last evening, you'll need to
> >resubmit
> >it.  If you had something approved by the site administrator, you
will
> >receive a new message when he approves it again.  If you downloaded
> >anything
> >for vlaidation, it may appear on the site as being ready for
download,
> >etc.
> >     I think the best approach is to just take note of anything that
> >seems
> >amiss.  We will not be able to answer individual questions on exactly
> >what
> >has been undone in your specific case.  However, after a day or two,
if
> >something seems to be wrong and you can't fix it by redownloading or
> >whatever, please let us know.
> >     By the way, for anyone who has subscribed or renewed in the past
two

> >days, the data may have been temporarily lost from the web site, but
our

> >trusty site administrator has independent copies of all the money
stuff
> >and
> >he will restore that information.  So, if you've paid for something
and
> >now
> >the site says you haven't, please don't worry about it for at least a
> >day or
> >two.  It will more than likely be corrected in due course.
> >     We apologize for the inconvenience.

> >Peter M. Scialli, Ph.D.
> >Associate, Technical Projects, Bookshare.org
> >www.bookshare.org
> >
> >A Project of The Benetech Initiative - Technology Serving Humanity
peter
> >@benetech.org www.benetech.org

Further