[bksvol-discuss] Re: Missing Best Sellers

  • From: Lisa Friendly <lisaf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 22:40:54 -0800

Claire can do scanning too and we will order the top 10 bestsellers and scan
them. Amazon is very bad about shipping their orders to us. So we're going
to be getting some Novembers in before all of October has arrived.

We will be adding more scanners as well.

Happy Thanksgiving in advance to all. I'm in Boulder, CO just fyi, heading
to Washington DC tomorrow ...

LIsa