[bksvol-discuss] Re: Missing Best Sellers

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 17:59:47 -0800

Actually, that's not an assumption; it's a fact, admitted by Carrie herself. She has stated more than once that she does not want to validate books by Ann Coulter or Laura Ingraham because they raise her blood pressure. That is certainly not a criticism of Carrie. I believe that she was a volunteer when the Ingraham debuted on the NY Times list, so I don't feel she was obligated to do it if she didn't wish to.

Evan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Allison" <bookshare_girl@xxxxxxx>