[bksvol-discuss] Re: Missing Best Sellers

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 20:16:34 -0800 (PST)

Yes thanks from me also!  Carrie

----- Original Message ----
From: Shelley L. Rhodes <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2007 8:07:20 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Missing Best Sellers

Nope Gary, smile, I am actually happy you got it, smile.

Is one less for me to scan, as the old saying goes, Too many books too
little time, and I was doing it as a favor for Kerri, smile.

So I suspect we both thank you.

I know in my case there was a distant remote possibility I would get
 the
book about the same time.

Smile.

No toe stepping at all.

Besides Guinevere does that plenty enough for everyone, sigh!

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Guinevere, Golden lady Guide
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Alumni Association Board
www.guidedogs.com

More than Any other time, When I hold a beloved book in my hand, my
- Helen Keller