From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Gary Petraccaro
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2007 6:51 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Missing Best Sellers

My library just informed me that one of the books, Power to the People, had
become available much sooner than I expected.  I picked it up today and will
be scanning it.  It's something less than 372 pages and has footnotes.  My
only serious concern is that the superscript numbers won't be as well
recognized as I hope.  I'll submit as soon as I can.