[bksvol-discuss] Re: Missing Best Sellers

  • From: "Cindy Ray" <cindyray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 19:42:26 -0600

I am actually confused by all this talk of conspiracy. When I got on
the list, I didn't even realize there was in-house scanning. If there
was really a conspiracy, then by golly probably some of the stuff here
wouldn't be. I think I feel that Alison makes a really good point
here. It is possible to E-mail Carrie directly. Sometimes, I think we
are so afraid of not being in control of something that we get way
overworked about it. I, personally, have seen no evidence of this, but
then I am not the veracious reader thatmany of the restof you are. You
would want to worry if you were told directly you couldn't add
something because of content. Maybe I'm missing the boat, but that's
my less-than-intellectual or researched thought on this.

Cindy Lou Ray. Each day is a new adventure.