[bksvol-discuss] Re: Microsoft office help

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 22:58:13 -0700 (PDT)

Right. I didn't remember the name but the one I waas having trouble with is a
Logitech, but not cordless (that's in L.A. The Kensington is here in san Diego.
They both are trackballs. Come to hink of it, I don't ave that trouble with the
kensington. Hmmm. Maybe I can get my husband  to get me one for L.A.

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List:

From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Microsoft office help
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, September 4, 2009, 9:57 AM

Okay, I am guessing this kind of advice will have to come from a sighted
helper, but I am in a quandary here. I'm not sure what happened a couple of
days ago, but I have tried every remediation I can from rebooting to disk
management, and it's nothing like that, so it must be something I toggled
within Microsoft Office accidentally. Anyway, my mouse no longer will place
the cursor within a Microsoft Word document. It does not affect
 Outlook or
any of my other applications, just Microsoft Word and the wheel scroll still
functions for viewing, but not placement within Word. It is driving me crazy
in navigating because I have to use the cursor or page up/down to go where I
want to be. When I am proofreading I hate to invoke Dragon NaturallySpeaking
for navigation because it bloats the files. What sort of combination could
change something like this? I wanted to do a lot of proofing on Sunday, and
this is making it difficult. I also wanted to upload a couple of books and I
am all but crawling as I work. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Take care!

Valerie

Please pray for Doug's Dad & visit his website:

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/billkoonce