[bksvol-discuss] Message came through

  • From: socly@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 03:00:50 -0500

Have an absolutely wonderful trip, with great weather, no sickness, and lots of
fun -- and sun? Where are
you going, and on what cruise line?

I don't have a web site, but  I do have online free e-mail accounts, so I can
access my e-mail from
where-ever I am -- at home or visiting. I have 3, but yahoo.com is, of the 3,
the most covenient to use,i.e.,
it has some features I really like, like the fact that when I answer or forward
a piece of mail have the
option of deleting what I've just answered or returning to the message, or
going back to the inbox. With
my other 2 accounts I have to return to the invox after answering or
forwarding. Also, one can indicate
spam and not receive it and mail is checked for viruses. I'm sure you'll be
able to access your mail via
your web site, but you might check out yahoo.com or one of the other free
online e-mail services. They
also allow you to Popmail, i.e., get mail from your offline e-mail via the
online one.

Not that you'll be having time to check mail, at least to write. There'll be
too many other things to do. Are
you married, or might you find some romance on this trip?

Forgive all my questions. I enjoy traveling vicariously, and talk of a cruise
reminds me of a cross-Atlantic
boat trip I took  (small liner, not a Queen or the the kind of cruise ships
they have now)  almost 50 years
ago.

Cindy