[bksvol-discuss] Re: Math heavy books

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 16:09:50 -0500

Proves there's more than one way to skin a cat (that's for all you cat lovers out there).

Soronel please let us know their response.

Bob

"A bank is a place where they lend you an umbrella in fair weather and ask for it back when it begins to rain." ----- Original Message ----- From: "Soronel Haetir" <soronel.haetir@xxxxxxxxx>