[bksvol-discuss] Re: Marissa's List for May 26

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 18:05:51 -0700

Yah, I looked at the Admin queue, and half of them seem to be by Tim LaHaye.
<grin>  Someone out there really likes him. <smile>

Are these lists updated in real time?  I rejected "The Sunborn" a few hours
ago, but it's not on the Books Out for Editing list, nor the Reject list.  I
know the Step One page is updated in real time.  No biggie, just wondering.

Also, "Buddha Heart, Buddha Mind" is still listed as by the Dalia Lama.  I was
sure that had been fixed, because the last few times I read Cindy's Admin Queue
list, it was correctly written as Dalai Lama.  I guess she must have fixed it
by hand.  I hope Gustavo or John doesn't add the book to the collection with
that author.