[bksvol-discuss] Re: Marissa's List Updates

  • From: "Max G. Swanson" <mswanson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 11:43:35 -0500 (CDT)

May I join in the kudos to Jake, but what exactly is Marissa's List?

More importantly, does it require separate registration?  I couldn't get
it to accept my Bookshare login when going to the link provided on a
recent email.  The URL looked a bit different; so, in summary, is it part
of the BKS site or do I create a separate login?  Many thanks.
--
Documentation is the castor oil of programming.  Managers know it must be
good