[bksvol-discuss] Re: Marissa's List December 7, 2004

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 10:07:37 -0800 (PST)

And even volunteers who aren't members can be on the
other list. My impression is that this list is for
asking for and getting help with technical and
scanning and validating problems and the other is for
discussions of books or just general topics. However,
a lot of messages and questions are posted in both
places. I think this is because we think there may be
some people on one list and not the other and the
person posting wants his/her question or information
to reach the widest number of people possible.
However, for some reason, the other list
(bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) seems to have a lot
of people wanting to unsubscribe. My personal
opinionis that one list is all that is necessary, with
everyone interested on it.

Cindy

--- Julie Morales <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

http://my.yahoo.com