[bksvol-discuss] Re: Marissa's List December 7, 2004

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 01:17:12 -0800

Yes, this is the volunteer list. *smile* There are two lists. This one is
specifically for volunteers. Then, there's the members' discussion list, and a
lot of us are over there, too, because we're volunteers as well as members.
Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
When God puts a tear in your eye, it is because He wants to put a rainbow in
your heart.