[bksvol-discuss] Re: Marissa and Gustavo

Way to go Marissa!!! I was going to write kudos to you
and Gustavo for being so calm and posting calming and
amusing prelies -- if you can't post music to soothe
the angry breast[s] (I think I'm mis=-quoting here)
humor will do as well.

But now this!! This is wonderful. I'm in the process
of validating a txt file, complete with italics, even
thinking that when I convert back to txt all will be
lost and hoping that the page numbers andbreaks will
be retained, and now I see I can upload as an rtf
file!! This was a major request and problem for all,
or most, of us. Take heart, fellow volunteers! If this
was done, then surely the stripper problem will be
resolved one way or another. I think MIke's idea of
putting it in your Kurzweil or download packet,
whatever, is a good one, but if that can't be done,
maybe just eliminating it, which sounds to ignorant me
simple, can be, at last in the meantime.

Thank you,Marissa -- and please thank the engineers.

Sue, I don't think we should write to Jim unless the
bookshare people we deal drectly with think it a good
idea. (smile). It seems like going over their heads
and that's hurtful, I think.  smile

Cindy

Yahoo! Messenger