[bksvol-discuss] Re: Making an Enye

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 05:56:44 -0800 (PST)

Hold down the control key, hold down the shift key, then hit the tilde key,
then hit the 'n' key.  An n with a tilde over it will appear in your Word file.

  I've attached a .doc file on how to create accentuation marks on a PC.

  HTH, Carrie

Tracy Carcione <carcione@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  In Word, how do I make an enye? That's a Spanish N+, as in pinon.
Thanks.
Tracy