[bksvol-discuss] Re: MS Word.

  • From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 06:08:33 -0500

Hi Lynn. I'm glad you will be checking out the books. It took me awhile to
learn Word, both because it has a lot of power and because I told myself it
would be hard to understand. (smile) I have a friend who gently pushed me to
at least try. I'm grateful for that because it wasn't as hard as I thought.

If you need help with something in the books, please ask. I'm usually on
Skype and will be happy to help you. If I don't know the answer, we'll
figure it out together.

Monica Willyard