[bksvol-discuss] M dashes and fonts

  • From: Cindy Ray <cindyray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 15:42:50 -0600

Ugh, I have proofread before, but there are things I should remember. If I have
to do a training book, not sure I will cause I'm not sure I have the time.

First of all, if the book has m dashes, do we take those out, or do they
translate into double hyphens. Or should they be changed to --.
Second, am I supposed to go through this book and find fonts to change. Some of
these say 11 point, not greater than 14.

Metyhinks these are my only questions about the book.