[bksvol-discuss] Loom knitting books needing some help

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2009 14:24:38 -0400

Would someone with vision be willing to take some print books I have edit and submit the book files or send them to me to submit after making changes and be willing to send the books back to me? I don't need the credits for the submissions.

I have the following books on loom knitting I want to make available in the collection. They are scanned, but need a visual look over.

Loom Knitting Pattern Book by Ecella Phelps

Quick and Easy Loom Knitting Set by Reader's Digest

Learn to Knit Cables on Circle Looms.

I will include an envelope and have it addressed, as I do want to have these back, smile.

But would someone be willing to give them a try, smile. There is NO rush on these, but is a passion of mine and I want to make things easily available for Bookshare and everyone who can benefit from them, smile.

The Loom Knitting Patterns and the Reader's Digest books are a bit longer, the other one, and I might have another one called More Knitting Wheel Fashions as well are shorter.

Let me know please! I can probably figure out what is going on in these books but I can't figure it out exactly, so that others might understand.

Smile.

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A., VRT
And Guinevere: Golden Lady Guide Dog
guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs for the Blind
Alumni Association
www.guidedogs.com

The people who burned witches at the stake never for one moment thought of their act as violence;
rather they thought of it as an act of divinely mandated righteousness.
The same can be said of most of the violence we humans have ever committed. -Gil Bailie, author and lecturer (b. 1944)