[bksvol-discuss] Looks like I'm back!

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 19:42:06 -0500

Hey, everyone!  Looks like I was finally able to get things straightened out,
and I am now receiving messages from the list again.  Due to a lack of time, I
may not be able to post a lot, but I'm here! <Smile>

Just FYI, I am currently validating Become A Better You, by Joel Osteen.  I
hope to have it uploaded by the end of the week.  After that, I have TONS of
scanning to do! <Smile>  Anyway, it's good to be home!  Cheers!

Jana

For information about Jana's music ministry, visit her web site at
http://www.janajackson.com/.
You can also find her on MySpace at
http://myspace.com/janajacksonministries.