[bksvol-discuss] Looking for the validator of "Who Won The War"

  • From: Mayrie ReNae <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 12:16:26 -0800

Hello Everyone,

I just received a notice from Bookshare that a book that I submitted was rejected. The book is "Who Won The War" by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor. No reason was given for rejecting the book. I'd like to know what the problem was with the book, so that I can fix it, and resubmit. Is the validator, perhaps, on this list? Would you please tell me what was wrong with the book, so that I can fix it? Thanks so much.

Peace,
Mayrie