[bksvol-discuss] Re: Looking for a submitted book

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2005 22:04:38 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, Liz,

Possibly someone downloaded it for validation after
the latest Mariss's List was created. THat list comes
out about every two weeks, more or less,so there is
always a period of time when something might be
unseen. Apparently, since I read all my posts before
posting this, no one on the list is working on it, but
someone else not on the list may be. I suggest that
before you submit it again (sometimes books do get
lost) you wait for the next Marissa list to come out,
or perhaps youcan write directly to Gustavo and ask
about it.

Cindy

--- Liz Bottner <liziswhatis@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi all:
>
> I'm curious as to the status of the book Born Naked
> by Farley Mowat.  I submitted it sometime last week,
> but I don't see it on either the Step 1 page or on
> the list for admin approval.  I resubmitted it as an
> "excellent" scan to replace its "fair" counterpart
> already on the Bookshare site.
>
> Thanks for any information anyone might be able to
> give here.
>
> Liz

Yahoo! Mail