[bksvol-discuss] Re: Looking for a Book: U.C.C. hymnal

Will let you know if we have to go that route.

They do have a braille copy at $500 a copy, which is well acceptable for a
hard copy braille book but i am hoping that they may consier a electronic
braille copy.

We shall see, keep your fingers crossed.

Course if we scan it, it is totally acceptable for Bookshare to have it, and
then anyone could download it.

Smile.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden